Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in food.
The standard has been set (as mentioned in its abbreviated term) for the food safety and management against the hazard affecting the manufacturing organization. It includes protection against any biological, chemical and physical agent that cause the processed items to be unhealthy and establishment of a management system that look at these risks and take effective measure to control them.
Our HACCP consulting services will give in-depth analysis in HACCP certification and assist your organization in establishing the international standard of hygiene in plants and processing area. ISO 22000 includesthe all requirements for the establishment of HACCP system. Our experts are pro in their respective field have well known for providing the best assistance on the achievement of the accreditation.
HACCP based procedures provide businesses with a cost effective system for control of food safety, from ingredients right through to production, storage and distribution to sale and service of the final consumer.
The 7 principles of HACCP are:
- Conduct a hazard analysis
- Identify critical control points
- Establish critical limits for each critical points
- Establish critical control point monitoring requirements
- Establish corrective actions
- Establish procedures for ensuring the HACCP system is working as intended
- Establish record keeping procedures.